Intentions are based on our values and they can serve as an anchoring baseline, whereas a goal is more specific and measurable. It’s up to you if you want to make changes for next year or just continue the good from this one. Here are some fun and peaceful ways to get clear and set your intentions by Era Living:
- Take time to reflect and write.
- Create physical space for clarity and peace.
- Start with the why.
- Make it feel doable.
- Make it clear, memorable, and repeatable.
- Ask a trusted person to be an intention buddy.
- Give yourself an intention ritual.